1) After downloading or inserting your setup CD disk locate
the file titled 'SETUP.EXE' or SETUP.
2) Double click on the SETUP file. Please note that the
LDBScorer requires 8.8 megabytes of space on your harddrive.
3) The default folder where the files will be placed is
LDBScorer2. You can change the location of the folder.
4) If you have a BETA version of the LDBScorer Windows
Version you should over-write the LDBSDB.mdb database.
But if you are re-installing this software you should not
over-write your database as it will delete all data.
5) Following installation you will be prompted to enter
your Agency name.
6) After clicking on FINISH,
you will be prompted to enter a NORM GROUP. This is the
population group you wish to maintain norm scores for.
For example, if you have an adolescent unit simply type
in Adolescent Unit. You can enter any number of norm
If you have
norm scores from having used LDB or previous versions
of LDBScorer go to Step #7.... otherwise skip this
7) You can also enter NORM
SCORES from data you may have accumulated. Click on NORM
SCORE. To enter the norm scores,
a. Choose a norm group, select
Adult or Adolescent and Long Version or Short Version
b. Enter the number of clients you have scores
c. Enter the total score
d. Your norm score is automatically calculated
e. Press SAVE to save the scores.
8) Click on SKIP or click on X to close the Norm Score
9) The LDBScorer is now installed.